Here are a few rules that should be applied today. Some of them I just figured out for myself the hard way so I thought I would keep you from making the same mistakes.
1. Wear pants with elastic waist
2. Don’t post all your food on social media especially if it looks nasty
3. If your recipe calls for shredded cheese and you need a lot of it. Just buy it already shredded. Man that was stupid of me. It took me forever and a day to shred that cheese.
4. Do not I repeat DO NOT take out all your items out the lazy Suzy looking for Rum Extract. Now you have to put all that ish back.
5. If you can’t figure out if you can use Rum instead of Rum extract then call your Facebook friends but then google it and take a drink of Rum for yourself.
6. Never get the bright idea to clean up after and not during cooking. This kitchen looks like a tornado and hurricane mixed with a little earthquake.
7 – 10. DO NOT UNDER ANY Circumstances LET MR TALK YOU INTO LETTING 2 of grandkids spent the night on your cooking day.
IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO A HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Happy Thanksgiving
My new low calorie Angel food cake recipe. I know who wants to eat low cal on Thanksgiving. Oh I baked an apple pie too.